Saturday, November 22, 2008

World Domination

My kids just overheard me talking about blogs with a friend of mine.

My daughter,"Momo", (the perpetual clown) was totally cool with the idea that she might be the subject of some of my blogging (though she will soon learn she does not have creative control). Here's what she said:

Me: I might blog about you a little, but not all the time.

"Momo": Mom just make sure that you write about how I like to do George Bush and Elvis Presley impersonations.

Me: Ok.

"Momo": Mom....

Me: Yeah "Momo", I will but not right now, I'm writing about something else.

"Momo": Yeah, but Mom, are you going to write about how I like to do George Bush and Elvis Presley impersonations?

Me: Yeah. Ok...not right now...Geeez!

"Momo": Mom, just don't forget to write about how I like to do George Bush and Elvis Presley impersonations.

Me: OK...I'm doing it!!!! (and in my head): Persistence is a virtue...Persistence is a good characteristic in adulthood...Persistence will help her to be successful in the future...Breathe...in through the nose, out through the mouth...

Anyhow... my daughter likes to do George Bush and Elvis Presley impersonations. There, I said it. (Happy "momo"?)

Luckily I found a funny supporting picture for this post.
Here is "Momo" at a wax museum. She & her side kick "Ron" (the teddy bear) kicked ole' Georgie to the curb...
My daughter is totally destined for world domination

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quit lurking and drop me a comment...Puhleeeeze!