Monday, November 17, 2008

A Birthday and 4 Things



Today was my son's 14th birthday. We went out to dinner with my parents and had a nice time. I'll have to write about it more when I have some time and energy...

Anyhow, I'm not super motivated to blog today and luckily I had this "4 Things" email that was passed around a while back that I though would work nicely as a blog post... Sorry for cheating!

Four Jobs I’ve Had:

1. Psychotherapist
2. College Instructor
3. Non-Profit Program director
4. Sales Clerk at the Gap!

Four Movies I Can Watch Many Times:

1. Jaws
2. Arranged
3. Bananas
4. The Party

Four Places I’ve Lived: (All in California)
1. Sierra Madre
2. Tujunga
3. Santa Barbara
4. San Dimas


Four TV Shows I Love(d):

1. The X-Files
2. The Sopranos
3. Sex and the City
4. True Blood

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:

1. Tokyo
2. Prague
3. Paris
4. Maui


Four Novels (or Series) I’ve Enjoyed Re-Reading:
** I read more nonfiction than fiction, but here are a few faves across genres

1. Operating Instruction's- by Ann Lamott
2. Joy Luck Club - by Amy Tan
3. Johnny Got His Gun- by Dalton Trumbo
4. Always Running- by Luis Rodriguez

Four Websites I Visit Often:

1. Yahoo
2. WebCT which houses the online class I am teaching
3. Gmail
4. blogger

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. In Prague visiting my brother
2. In Tokyo with my grandma
3. In Maui on the beach
4. In Sacramento winning the super-duper-mega Lotto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quit lurking and drop me a comment...Puhleeeeze!