Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Truth About Charles Darwin

I haven't told you the whole story about our puppy Charles "Charlie" Darwin.

It's a pretty captivating story...

A mad dash to a kill shelter
A stray dog snipping at Momo
A shady deal made behind a van
The insatiable neediness of a one and a half pound pup
The first sweet visit to the vet and the second one that was tragic...
The sleepless nights and the paralysis that seemed to be spreading

All this in a matter of 2 weeks.

I'd love to tell you the story but I REALLY busy today, so I'll have to leave you hanging...

Hope you don't mind!

1 comment:

  1. gasp! How CAN you do that?????????????????


    hrumph.

    PS - That baby's face looks so much like my Lolita!

    ReplyDelete

Quit lurking and drop me a comment...Puhleeeeze!