Sunday, November 7, 2010

In The Oven

It's official, I have one in the oven!

I really didn't think it would happen again.

After all, I have been working so hard at losing weight and getting back into those skinny jeans of mine.

I am very excited though, and I think the family is too...

Even thought they didn't really want it to happen, they have always seemed to love the end product, you know?

I mean...who wouldn't love something so beautifully crafted, something we can all share and love and savor.

Yes, I will savor it, forever and for always...or at least til it gives me heartburn and saddle bags and..and..

Oh god!.

Should I even have it?

Is it worth it?

I have been so happy lately, and I like wearing my skinny jeans...

Oh dear...maybe I shoudl just give it to one of the neighbors when it is done...They might like it...maybe they'll even love it.

Help, bloggy world...tell me what to do!

I really want to eat the pizza in the oven, but I'm not sure if the lovely pesto sauce and sun dried tomatoes, and feta cheese are worth it.

What is a girl to do?

2 comments:

Quit lurking and drop me a comment...Puhleeeeze!