Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Deflective Sea Bags

I'm still sick...And as always, I felt a little better this morning but come noon, it was all down hill.

Anyways, I wasn't going to blog anything but just a minute ago Momo made me laugh and I thought I would share.

My hubby, He Who Must Not Be Named (HWMNBN) asked me if there was anything I needed, and lo' and behold my tea cup was empty, so I asked for a refill. HWMNBN took my favorite mug from me and walked off to the kitchen while Momo and I continued to lounge on the couch (she, playing a video game and I reading blogs).

Mid task, from the kitchen, HWMNBN called out to me and what followed was what made me laugh:

HWMNBN: "Have you ever had a defective tea bag?"

Me: "Ummmmm....no"

Momo: "what's a deflective sea bag?"

Me: "A what?"

Momo: "A deflective sea bag...(giggling)sounds weird, what is it"

Me: "Momo, you're a weirdo, daddy said a defective tea bag"

Momo: "Oh...well, what is that?"

Me: "A tea bag that is broken"

Momo: "Oh, well then whats a deflective sea bag?"


I'll admit, Momo can be a weirdo, we all can (and we pride ourselves in it). But she is generally not this much of an airhead (I hold that place in this family)...

Unfortunately, I think the Deflective Sea Bag issue has something to do with her claim that she is not feeling well.

And that is all I need... Momo never gets "a little sick", this kid gets REALLY SICK. When she was a baby she would have fever induced, febrile seizures every time she got sick. More recently, she just goes down for like a week. The last time she got really sick she ran a really high fever and when I asked her how she was doing, she replied "I feel like I have a pickle on my head"...

Weirdness - Yes
Pickles - No, please no pickles!

2 comments:

  1. My aunt has a similar story about her granddaughter and a bottle of European Vanilla bubble bath. "You're a peeing vanilla? I didn't know vanilla peed!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was born women were given ether as anesthetic. It does really weird things to people! My mom was just coming out of it, and my dad told her they had a little girl. He asked if she had a name in mind. She replied that he should go home, heat the bacon grease and pour it out of the skillet, then look on the bottom of the skillet to know my name.

    I didn't know there was a company by that nane!!!

    ReplyDelete

Quit lurking and drop me a comment...Puhleeeeze!