Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vegan Mama

HELLOOOOO OUT THERE!!!!
It's been so long my friends! I have been up to my neck in grading, teaching, team-momming etc... I have missed my bloggie universe and my friends!I have so much to tell you, but I have to go to work right now (I am procrastinating, big time).
Things I want to blog about in the next few weeks:
1. I became Vegan about 2 and a half months ago...you gotta hear about it...really
2. Momo is turning 13 in a week YIKES!3. I think I want to drop out of society and live on a hippie commune...(delusions from no meat?)
4. My kids are weirdo's and there are lots of weirdo stories to share .

So much to say, so little time.

I will be back SOON...I PROMISE!

Gotta run!

2 comments:

  1. omg. I want to hear the stories! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You're back! I was wondering what happened to you...

    ReplyDelete

Quit lurking and drop me a comment...Puhleeeeze!