Saturday, October 30, 2010

Seriously folks...

I am back.

I promise.

I am planning to participate in NABLOPOMO starting in two days, and with that I am committing to post on my blog EVERY day of the month of November.

I miss blogging, and think about it all the time...especially when we are driving down the 405 freeway, in the midst of L.A. traffic and Momo asks me things like:

"Mom, how do people have anal sex? I mean, do they like spread their cheeks and rub their buttholes together?"

Yeah, that's my life...and I am gonna share it with you!

Are you up for it?

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeedy!

    Welcome back! I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see your blog pop up on my reader! Your daughter has the best/funniest questions, but you have got to tell us how you answered that question!

    ReplyDelete

Quit lurking and drop me a comment...Puhleeeeze!