Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Harro...Japan Calling

I am missing Japan today...

I miss the history and culture that surrounds you,
Really, there is SO much history...The time we spend with family when we are there,
Like my grandma...(Momo loves hanging with her great grandma)And my uncle, the high fashion photographer...
who, just the day before this photo, was busy shooting a cover for J.Lo
And I miss the food...
dear gawd...I miss the FOOD!
Yum...
And the shopping (at both cheap and chic stores)
The souvenir's that we inevitably buy every year for all the gai-jiin (foreigners) back home
The transportation system...
(b/c I really love not driving everywhere I go)
The thick summer air...today I actually crave it
And the condoms...
No...Not really...I don't miss the condoms, but you gotta read the signs...too funny!

6 comments:

  1. wow! a wall dedicated to condoms... and that's what i call dedication!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sign (and the associated animals). So you're either big or smart, eh? Gotta love euphemisms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nostalgia. Nostalgia and condoms. What's not to like?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sign (and the associated animals). So you're either big or smart, eh? Gotta love euphemisms.

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just went past Condomania yesterday! I, too, will soon be missing everything about this place. So hard to think about! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i went to japan once
    and loved it...
    all of it
    10 days of pure
    enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete

Quit lurking and drop me a comment...Puhleeeeze!